Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama, Lorcan, eguinn, DrReelChile, Tile, Byron, Christian swire and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crow

Heck, Shellback.....64 sounds like just a kid, to me ;)!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

gstours

Welcome ,  this site is the best.  i still remembered the day Alan helped me with my first post.   Welcome, and Hello from Alaska. :)

shellback

this site looks like found gold to me!
what a wealth of knowledge/advice/experience. I am polar opposite of a reel repair guy but am rather proud of the fact that, through a tutorial by alan I replaced the drags in my saltiest 40! this was quite avictory for me as I have fished since age 7 and never repaired a reel. now im ready to slay rockcod off the big sur coast!
normally fish sandy eggo long range on the RP and most of the others...

foakes

Welcome aboard, ShellBack!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Hearty welcome to TommyD1161, Squidder77, eddeb3, STEFANOS20 and shellback.

From Minnesota, USA.

Frank

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philly shellback!...enjoy your stay.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Welcome from Virginia,,,,, ;D

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

welcome!  so that would make you class of '73, just like me!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

shellback

actually '72. I think they wanted to get rid of me lol

thnx for the replys

Shark Hunter

Welcome Shellback!
Life is Good!

tunangler

Hi guys, I'd like to introduce myself this is my first post.

First of all, please excuse me for my basic English.

I'm Italian and I know you by reading the forum: The Mitchell President "Urban Legend" big game fishing reel.

Unfortunately in Italy the giant tuna are practically extinct, the average size is about 50 kg (110 lb), and consequently my reels collection is unused.

I currently own: 3 Mitchell President 12/0 Two speed, 1 Mitchell President 14/0, 1 Duel 80 lb, 1 Alutecnos 80 lb and numerous rods 130 to 80 lb Normic and Italcanna brand.

My dream would be one day to make a fishing joke in Gloucester at the moment i put money aside...

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Tiddlerbasher

alantani

Quote from: tunangler on May 02, 2019, 07:08:37 AM
I currently own: 3 Mitchell President 12/0 Two speed, 1 Mitchell President 14/0, 1 Duel 80 lb, 1 Alutecnos 80 lb and numerous rods 130 to 80 lb Normic and Italcanna brand.

welcome and good luck with the sale of the reels.  you are welcomed to list them here if the ebay sales do not go through!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!