Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama, Lorcan, eguinn, DrReelChile, Tile, Byron, Christian swire and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

moose

Hi, I'm new, live in Tx and fish for cat, stripers, pan. I use to fish salt and still have my Penn reels. I will never give them up. Great site, see you again.

alantani

glad to have you here.  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Moose!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Hi Moose, welcome from sunny Western Australia, please tell us what reels your using. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Brewcrafter

Welcome Moose from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

Sharkb8

Welcome Moose from South Australia Kim

Crow

Hello, and welcome !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

happyhooker

Greetings, moose, from Minnesota, a state with more than a few of your namesakes.

Frank

snowmen70

Hello everybody! I live in Russia, on the Volga in Stalingrad!
Аlen nobi nostra alis!

Sharkb8

Welcome snowmen from South Australia Kim

Rivverrat

Hey welcome from the U.S. in the state of Kansas. I was in Stalingrad a few years ago. Your avatar of Richard speaks well of other things you might like. Like myself & others here you obviously have a love for fishing... Jeff

AC49

Welcome Moose and Snowmen from Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard from Philadelphia!

Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Hi Alen Snowmen 70, nice fish, what other fishing reels do you use, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat