Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan, Slater_Fish and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Stunner from the SoCal Inland Empire!  You will find plenty of support here for taking care of those Newell's! - john

Donnyboat

Welcome to everyone I have mist of late, cheers from Sunny Wstern australia. Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,, ;D

Lunker Larry

Welcome from Ottawa Canada
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

Nickels

Greetings from Saint Louis, MO via the frozen tundra of Minnesota! Have been a huge fan of your community and the many members who freely share their loads of knowledge. Thrilled to be a part of the group. Love both fresh and salt water having spent many years down in Islamorada. Big fan of Penn, old Mitchell's, Abu's, and oh hell...I love just about all of it.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Nickels!  Big difference between Islamorada the Frozen Tundra... - john

Nickels

Yes sir John. Thankfully both have tasty fish  ;)

foakes

Welcome aboard, Nickels!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,, ;D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

PaulieFlowers

Thanks for the add. I've learned a bunch from this forum. I have been breaking down and servicing my recreational reels for a few months now thanks to the help on here, now helping out some commercial friends with theirs.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Paul!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

sabaman1

JIM