Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish, PacRat, DolemiteSF0, hrgriz, carpslinger, mackereljoe, funhog, circlehook (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

redsetta

Welcome Flyntus.
Hope you enjoy Alan's place.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Flyntus, don't be afraid to post your questions here where good advice is freely given.

LI Guy

Hello folks, I'm new here, just registered a few days ago. The wealth of information here is just incredible. However I can see you guys can be a bad influence! Looking forward to it. I have plenty of iron here to keep me busy for a long time.

Alto Mare

Welcome LI Guy, enjoy your stay.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

bluefish69

Welcome LI Guy

You will get an education here. I'm in Howard Beach on the West End of the Island. I also work the boats in Sheephead Bay.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

LI Guy

Hi Bluefish69, I'm a little East of you. Pinhooker,Jones Inlet area.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

LI Guy,welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

onemako

Welcome LI from the gulf coast. Great group of people here. Everyday I read posts and learn something new.

bluefish69

LI GUY

The last time I worked out of Jones was on the Starstream

LI Guy

Thanks everyone. This is something special you have here. This reel tinkering is an addiction. I'm tuning reels that I haven't used in twenty five years, and may not even use some of them now, but I'm having fun playing. And I have plenty of reels to keep me busy.    Hey Bluefish69, were you on the Starstreem when Richie had it, or the later Dannon version?

bluefish69

With Richie & Chris Spect

brako

I an looking for parts to suit a Diawa Sealine 400
1/ a clutch lever
2/ a cover for the Bail arm
can anyone help
regards

rpneal44

New kid on this block here. Name's Phil, and I've been in this business for right at 30 years already. Hope to learn and share.

alantani

Quote from: brako on July 29, 2012, 12:57:50 AM
I an looking for parts to suit a Diawa Sealine 400
1/ a clutch lever
2/ a cover for the Bail arm
can anyone help
regards

check with daiwa.  their phone number is 562-375-6800. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

Quote from: rpneal44 on July 30, 2012, 11:05:57 PM
New kid on this block here. Name's Phil, and I've been in this business for right at 30 years already. Hope to learn and share.

welcome!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!