Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taily, Serrations, Brendan and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Welcome from Salem va,,,,, ;D

Boat

Hello everyone,
I just recently registered. This website is a great source of info. I will have a lot of questions about reel maintenance so please forgive me in advance. Tight lines!
Dan

foakes

Welcome aboard, Dan!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Donnyboat

Hi Dan, I have a few questions, were do you fish, fresh water, ocean, beach or boat, what reels do you have, n welcome from sunny western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Brewcrafter

Welcome Dan from the SoCal Inland Empire! - john

sabaman1

JIM

Bill B

Dan good to have you here.  Ask away.  A better bunch of people you will never find. Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Welcome to the newcomers.  Dominick, San Mateo, CA
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

happyhooker

Greetings, Dan & Fishnit, from Minnesota.

Frank

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Batomba

Greetings all,
Finally joined, been looking in for probably the last 8 years, so much fantastic information here which has assisted with my reel servicing. Joined as I have some questions around lubricants and keen to order a bearing packer from Alan (if they are still available).

I'm from Australia, south of Melbourne. I fish salt water 99% of the time, chasing all sorts of different fish. Everything from bread and butter fish like King George Whiting, Garfish, flatheads etc to Snapper, Gummmy Sharks and Blue Fin Tuna. I fish mostly from my boat, but sometimes take the kids down to the local jetty to get some squid and garfish.

Most of my fishing reels are either Shimano, Daiwa or Penn and majority of rods are Shimano, Wilson Live Fibre or Nitro.

Cheers Tim

:d

quang tran

Hi,I'm Quang new member,retired and living in Houston ,Texas

Donnyboat

Nice to have you with us quang, what fishing gear do you have, do you fish fresh water, or salt, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

quang tran

I used to fish for Bass but I quit about 10 years ago ,now I fish for crappie and catfish in fresh water ,fish for speckle trout, flounder ,smack, pompano and sometime King in salt water