Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSIA-01, Benni3, UKChris1, seruga, mackereljoe, WalterWyman and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ahi5150

thank you shark hunter ans alto!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

brian welcome to "THE" neighborhood...

ahi5150

bighalibut

Just found this site.

I mostly fish for salmon but like to engage a halibut on the water and on the plate...

Looking forward to learning from all of you, :)

Shark Hunter

Welcome Big Halibut!
You will like it here! ;D
Seems kind of Funny. I just saw this picture on the internet about a new world record halibut caught in Norwegian Waters. it weighed in at 550 lbs! Beat the old IGFA Record by 131 lbs.
Life is Good!

bluefish69

That is one Heck of a Flounder. Did he use worm for bait?

Welcome Aboard

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

I think it was a piece of a hot dog.  :D
Life is Good!

bighalibut

I saw that too....funny timing  ;D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

big halibut welcome!

nowildwood

I want to thank all of the contributors to this website and particularly Alan Tani. I have viewed and studied several of the tutorials and find myself frequently referring to them as I work on my reels. I found endless hours of enjoyment here. I think it is a wonderful thing that knowledge that has taken years to accumulate is so freely shared which is a very rare thing these days. Thanks again.

Shark Hunter

Not So Rare Here!
This place has a great bunch of guys with the same affliction as you! ;D
Welcome! You will like it here! ;)
Life is Good!

Squidward

Hi guys

My name is Eyal from Israel. Kayak, surf and boat fisherman. Try to be at least 3 times a week at sea.

happy I found this web site.

In the past I was a manager in two locals fishing forums, Today I am a wholeseller of fishing tackle - it helps when you want to be 3 times a week at sea, as my wife 'understand' I have to test new rigs, lines, rods and reels  ;D.

Hope I can contribute to the conversations  :)

Mandelstam

Welcome Eyal!

/Karl from Sweden
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Shark Hunter

Welcome Squidward!
Sounds like you have a great Job!
Life is Good!

Ron Jones

Good to meet you Squidward,
Sounds like one of the best jobs on the planet.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"