New style shift lever

Started by Maxed Out, January 05, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-J

Inside the two reels are Black Pearl double dog bridges and gears, smooth drag washers, SS post from Scott's and I have a crank and stars on their way from Adam.  The shift lever is the icing on the cake.

I will post some pictures of the Silver Beach soon.

mhc

Hi Ted,
Nice work with the design of these, and then the refinement to reduce the profile (and wide range of color choice). Do you ship these gems to international members? I seem to remember the first 4/0 spacer bars were US shipping only.
Thanks,
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Maxed Out

Quote from: mhc on January 19, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
Hi Ted,
Nice work with the design of these, and then the refinement to reduce the profile (and wide range of color choice). Do you ship these gems to international members? I seem to remember the first 4/0 spacer bars were US shipping only.
Thanks,
Mike

hi Mike, thanks for the inquiry. I am working on facilitating shipping across the pond. One way or another we'll make it happen.

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Update: New batch of lower profile levers are in my paws and heading to plater today. Should be about 2 week turn around.

I also had my machinist make a few that fit the eccentric of a Baja 113, and us113. It's same lever, just different cutout to fit the us113 eccentric. I have 15 samples, and 5 are spoken for, the other 10 are first come, first served. If there's demand I will possibly have more made for the Baja/us113.

2nd pic is the Baja lever. The ring is sitting loose is why it looks like the lever rubs against it, but when reel is assembled it works as it should, without rubbing. It will be silver or black.

-Ted

swill88

Dibs on (1) US113 lever.

Thanks Ted!

Maxed Out

Thanks Steve, also FYI.....

...the Baja/us113 levers will be same price as the other levers I'm offering....$18 each, with a discount on additional levers in same order.

-Ted

p-deverett

Ted, will you post out to New Zealand? I've had good luck with untracked regular mail for small parts.

Thanks Peter

Maxed Out

Sure thing Peter, after all, the Ohana is worldwide !!

I am working on least expensive shipping across the pond, so please post your requests even if you live outside the USA, and please post your general location so postage can be estimated....Thanks.

-Ted

p-deverett

Ted, can I get a black one for the penn baja

and for for penn 113h
1 Green
1 Red
2 black
1 blue

Jigmaster
1 Red

Thank you Peter
Peter

Three se7ens

put me on the list for the following:

(1) jigmaster green
(1) 113H green
(1) 113H red
(1) 113H silver *ill need to double check this, its for my PG545*

Reel 224

Ted; correction

1-JigMaster red
2-Silver

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Maxed Out

Wow, I never thought I'd have this kind of reaction all from a shift lever. I'm very humbled.

Adam, the lever fits your pg541, 545, 454,400 and several others I listed earlier in this thread..... Mark T, our resident Pro Gear guru has installed a couple and says they work great.

mhc

Quote from: Maxed Out on January 19, 2017, 08:06:42 PM
Quote from: mhc on January 19, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
Hi Ted,
Thanks,
Mike

hi Mike, thanks for the inquiry. I am working on facilitating shipping across the pond. One way or another we'll make it happen.

-Ted

Thanks Ted,
I would like;
2 Red
1 Blue
1 Silver
No hurry at all - we can talk about the details when they turn up & you have caught up with the orders. 
Thanks again
Mike

now... what was it?... 4 paces west of the 2nd blueberry.... and watch out for Dominick....OK, got it!
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Rancanfish

Congrats Ted,

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best eh?

I'm sitting here in the same boat as Sal.  The rain has me working minimum hours.  But I'll be putting in an order down the road too.

I bet you are going to have a third run at some point...
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

BigRed4/0

PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 Red for US 113 please