Our fearless leader has made it BIG TIME!

Started by broadway, April 15, 2011, 06:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

oh oh!  if Alan made the National Enquirer.  we are in for a scandal.  rumor has it he uses sesame oil in his reels.   :)
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on April 17, 2011, 08:25:32 PM
oh oh!  if Alan made the National Enquirer.  we are in for a scandal.  rumor has it he uses sesame oil in his reels.   :)

My mind was going elswhere. Sesame seed oil can withstand heat over 350 degreese, I would think that  would be great for bearings, you can also take a little bottle with you in your tackle box along with a lemon. No need to pack lunch, all you need to do is to fillet your catch and springle some sasame oil, adding  a little lemon and your set to go. You won't get sushi any fresher ;D ;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

The enquirer?  Now ya got us in suspense Alan... this is like when you tell us a tutorial is in the works, and we just wait for the day it pops up cause you're backed up with other projects.  

As for the misses (Joy), didn't she know when she married you that she married all of us too?!  She must be a heck of a woman to share you with us!  Thanks JOY!

Dom

Dominick

Hey!  I didn't know Alan's wife's name.  Now I didn't Alan jumps for Joy ;D.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dominick

Hey!  I didn't know Alan's wife's name.  Now I know Alan jumps for Joy ;D.  Dominick  (late edit, too much Zin) :)

Alto Mare

Good comment, Dominick. That did diserve a double....like youself, have another zin salute "cento anni" ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Hey Dominick,
Sunday night pasta and zin?  I just ate enough baked ziti for 3 people... ugggh!  That was a good one (Alan jumps for Joy), Pesca!

Dom