Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivverrat

Very nice pic... Jeff

Benni3

Got skunked at the cove,,,,, ::) so we hit the river and I got 2 trout,,,,, ;) they might stock the river tomorrow morning and then it's going to flood in the evening,,, :D but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Rivverrat on April 28, 2020, 09:05:30 PM
Very nice pic... Jeff

Thanks very much my friend,,,,, :D and hope everything is going great where you're at,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 trout and marlo got 1 chub,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got 1 cat today,,,,, ;) the only?is this 1 isn't a channel,,, :) I know there is white cats here,,, :D but I don't think it's either?,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Was going fishing at the cove,,,, :( but to many people out there to get in so me and my neighbor andy hiked up the other side of the cove and he was showing me some plants that grow up here,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Cool! There's more to goin fishin than just the fishin.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Then came home and made some special hand sanitizer,,,,, ;) 1 pint of black berries,,,,99 proof black berries,,,berries punch frozen concentrate and ice,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on May 03, 2020, 12:07:06 AM
Cool! There's more to goin fishin than just the fishin.
Yes my friend but the river is flooded and can't go to the cove,,,,, ??? Wishing to go fishing ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, :D late start and got this in about 25min  and so it was time to leave,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That's a dandy, benni ! It only takes 10 that size to make a dozen !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Dang Benni, that's a big one
Do what you can with that you have where you are

oc1

jurelometer

What a slab!   Gotta wrap it up for the day and savor it after that.

wfjord

Yet another trophy trout! That's a pretty darn good stream you have there.