Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Dewayne called me up today,,,,, :D got 2 smallmouth 1 trout and dewayne 10 trout,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

But the highlight of the day was Larry getting the big one,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on June 12, 2020, 12:21:55 PM
deep throaty exhaust?
how is the power now per  your butt dyno?
nice!

I did notice a little bit better mpg,,,,, ;) no proformance until I but in "tow haul" and "sports drive" then it is like 400hp,,,hehe,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: mo65 on June 12, 2020, 01:13:30 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 10, 2020, 11:08:39 PM
I fished last night and this morning got 6 cats,,,,, :D I was really hoping for some stripers,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,, ;D

Just the opposite here Benni...we went for cats and getting hybrid stripers. 8)

Great job man,,,,,, ;) you're getting some very nice fish up there,,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Nice fish for Larry, Benni. You musta been up on the rocks or inna tree to take those pictures! Great shots!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

wailua boy

Don't tell me you bought  a drone. Haha

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on June 13, 2020, 09:47:09 PM
Nice fish for Larry, Benni. You musta been up on the rocks or inna tree to take those pictures! Great shots!
Quote from: wailua boy on June 13, 2020, 10:03:55 PM
Don't tell me you bought  a drone. Haha

Thanks my friends,,,, :D I was up on the bridge,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked today but dewayne got 4,,,,,, :D we don't get to many rainbows around here but this is the nicest one I have ever seen ,,,,,,, :o the camera didn't give it any justice,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Quote from: Benni3 on June 13, 2020, 03:37:09 AM
deep throaty exhaust?
nice!

I did notice a little bit better mpg,,,,, ;) no proformance until I but in "tow haul" and "sports drive" then it is like 400hp,,,hehe,,,,,,,,, ;D

gotta keep those rpms up, better make an appt with that chiro just in case you have neck pain from the power, lol.

After i drain the rear end on my ford 3.5 twin turbos, I plan on flogging it a bit on the way to costco  ::)
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

100yd 400lb liter coil,,,,, >:( I still had problems getting the twists out dropping it in to the flooding river,,,,,, ??? But that's ok I had help,,,,,, ;) and it's twist free now,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 and marlo 17 trout today,,,, :D we always have a blast,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on June 16, 2020, 05:05:40 PM
Quote from: Benni3 on June 13, 2020, 03:37:09 AM
deep throaty exhaust?
nice!

gotta keep those rpms up, better make an appt with that chiro just in case you have neck pain from the power, lol.

After i drain the rear end on my ford 3.5 twin turbos, I plan on flogging it a bit on the way to costco  ::)

The ford turbo diesels are very fun to drive,,,,, ;) at Shenandoah belt and rubber my delivery vehicle was a 6.0  power stroke f450 loved driving it,,,,,,,, ;D

Alto Mare

The most active fishermen on out site... keep it up guys!👍
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

ok, i really hate it when i miss staff meetings.  so why do you need 400 pound test mono??????
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Quote from: alantani on June 17, 2020, 05:56:04 AM
ok, i really hate it when i miss staff meetings.  so why do you need 400 pound test mono??????

I learned my lesson with 200lb test on gothic groupers,,,, :o it want turn there heads and back in the wreck they go and they just laugh at me,,,,,,,,, ;D