Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on December 24, 2020, 04:21:58 AM
Benni and Marlo getting it done!
Quote from: Sharkb8 on December 24, 2020, 06:58:01 PM
Merry Christmas Bennie and Marlo

Kim
Thanks very much my friends and merry Christmas to all and may all have a merry Christmas,,,,,, ;) did some shopping today got my mom and dad a echo show and a ring door bell you can link them,,,,,, :-\ marlo's trout reel was on it last leg so I got him a pfueger trion and my girlfriend Costa sun glasses and a cobra kia t-shirt she can wear to her self defense class,,, ::) I showed her the death touch and said try that in class,,hehe,,,,,,, :D so I'm done,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It was raining today,,, :-\ but the river wasn't flooded and got 3 trout,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,, ;) the only problem with landing this one is I'm 10ft over the river and there's a rail,,,,,,hehe,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Jim Fujitani

Another nice char!!

Crow

You guys are "gettin' it done " !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Benni3

I got 1 today but it was slow,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

nice one...I'd have to grease-release a few tho...

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on December 29, 2020, 01:56:07 AM
nice one...I'd have to grease-release a few tho...
What's going on down there,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today,,,, ;) I might go to lures to bring up some big ones,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

NOTHING. my live bait boat is in shop getting hydraulic steering, and I'm doing some other minor stuff on the big boat that I've put off. Water is as nasty as it ever gets back in our cove; still six feet high and they haven't moved more than a foot one way or other in three weeks- and rain coming Thurs / Fri. I guess they gotta keep the people on the fixed docks at Gaston happy with their pinkies out, while our water stays high looking like a Yoo-Hoo.

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on December 30, 2020, 12:28:09 AM
NOTHING. my live bait boat is in shop getting hydraulic steering, and I'm doing some other minor stuff on the big boat that I've put off. Water is as nasty as it ever gets back in our cove; still six feet high and they haven't moved more than a foot one way or other in three weeks- and rain coming Thurs / Fri. I guess they gotta keep the people on the fixed docks at Gaston happy with their pinkies out, while our water stays high looking like a Yoo-Hoo.
Yes they salted the roads and all that stuff goes down to you to,,,,,, :(  but the water here is clear now,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

No fishing today got the new bilge pump in,,,,,yah,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Hey anybody fishing a Torque and a 16/0 can afford cable ties! Do I need to send you some  ;D

Spent all day fabbing starboard panel to raise battery switches, and replace the two that got smashed by the batteries. OEM apparently figgered any future owner would we able to get the same low profile, 1000 MCA battries...nope, not within 150 miles.