Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on December 31, 2020, 01:41:37 AM
Hey anybody fishing a Torque and a 16/0 can afford cable ties! Do I need to send you some  ;D

Spent all day fabbing starboard panel to raise battery switches, and replace the two that got smashed by the batteries. OEM apparently figgered any future owner would we able to get the same low profile, 1000 MCA battries...nope, not within 150 miles.
Check out tractor supply,,,,, ;) got one on sale one year old off the shelf $59

thorhammer

Benni3

I got 1 trout today and marlo got shunked,,,, :(  it's the last day of the year so me and marlo went on a quest to find a bottle dom perignon,,,,,, :o nobody had except Sam's club had it and they closed 2hrs early,,,hehe,,, >:( this year was bad,,,,but that's ok ,,,,,, ;) so I wish everyone luck this new year,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 trout today,,,,,, :D it was freezing rain,,, :( but when it started pouring down hard it was time to go,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 2 trout today ,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Right on!  Water looks like it cleared up! - john

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 5,,,,,,, :D today was a good day,,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Right on!  Water looks like it is still pretty high?  Five fish is a good haul! - john

Benni3

I got skunked and marlo got 14 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

That Marlo was gettin' it !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

oc1

Benny, are you goofing-off or something?  Hole in your waders maybe?  Sitting in the truck with the heater running?  There's a definite trend here.   :) :)
-s

philaroman

Quote from: Benni3 on January 08, 2021, 12:18:45 AM
I got skunked and marlo got 14 today,,,,,,,,, ;D

seriously?   after 6 or 7, shoulda' slipped something in his coffee & started using his tackle  :o

Benni3

Hehe,,,, ;) I'm glad to see him catch some fish,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today I really like fish'n when there's snow on the ground,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 and marlo got 1 today,,,,,,, ;) I know Lego's have gotten funnier but we rather go fishing,,,,,,,, ;D