Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, El Pescador and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brewcrafter

That's a chunker!  And love the scale! - john

thorhammer

My friend- I've had some bumps in the road the last little bit, but I love coming on here and seeing your plans come together and pics of those slobs you are catching!

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on April 27, 2021, 04:01:15 AM
That's a chunker!  And love the scale! - john
Thanks man,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on April 27, 2021, 12:49:20 PM
My friend- I've had some bumps in the road the last little bit, but I love coming on here and seeing your plans come together and pics of those slobs you are catching!
There are bumps in the road sometimes,,,,,, :'( I just try to stay busy,,,,, :-\ today put 5lbs of burmuda seed and some Dutch white clover down it took all day,,,,,,,, ;)

Crow

Better buy a goat, Benni! Mowing all that grass will cut into your fishin' time !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

thorhammer

did you scratch in the Bermuda? I have to do the same...planning to use my plugger then sow the crap out of it. Maples and birch are getting too big and i think the shade is killing it, plus they drain some water. Limbing up hard first and studying how much light I can get back in, before i have to take down the birch and re-sod. ANYTHING to do with house has gone absolutely crazy prize-wise, IF you can get it.

Cuttyhunker

Nice red, light spinning tackle back in the mangroves
Doomed from childhood

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on April 28, 2021, 12:57:20 PM
did you scratch in the Bermuda? I have to do the same...planning to use my plugger then sow the crap out of it. Maples and birch are getting too big and i think the shade is killing it, plus they drain some water. Limbing up hard first and studying how much light I can get back in, before i have to take down the birch and re-sod. ANYTHING to do with house has gone absolutely crazy prize-wise, IF you can get it.
Yes,,then a little potting soil and sand,,,,, ;)  I'm cutting some corners it's a little cold here for burmuda,,,, :-\ so a little creeping bentgrass and Dutch white clover,,,,,,, :o it's called the lazy man's yard,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on April 28, 2021, 08:22:31 PM
Nice red, light spinning tackle back in the mangroves
That's where I would like to be,,,,,,, :D I don't know where you're at in the free state,,,, ;) but I like fort pierce and sturt,,,,,,, ;D

Cuttyhunker

Benni
Crystal River docks, but headed out to The Glorious Peoples Democratic Republic of Massachusetts in a few weeks.
Doomed from childhood

Benni3

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on April 29, 2021, 07:00:21 PM
Benni
Crystal River docks, but headed out to The Glorious Peoples Democratic Republic of Massachusetts in a few weeks.
Good luck my friend,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 and marlo 1 today,,,,,,, :D after the plumber got done,,,,,,,,ya all finished,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Quote from: Cuttyhunker on April 29, 2021, 07:00:21 PM
Benni

Tight lines, pics or it never happened  ;D
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Been doing some gardening with research and development in agriculture maybe I can stop word hunger and global warming,,,,, ;),,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D