Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid and marlo 1 big cat,,,,,,, >:D

Benni3

1 got 2hybirds and marlo 1 today,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Right on!  Benni, you and Marlo are killing it, and I have to put this as a bucket list trip to go back there and hang with you guys.  Is it all prettu much much night fishing now?

Benni3

Today was my birthday,,, ;) my friend wanted to fish the lake,,,I got 1 really small striper and he got 1 cat,,,, :(  but that's ok,,,,then I whent to the cove and got 3 cats and 1 crap and marlo got skunked,,,but that's ok next time,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Donnyboat

yes happy birthday, not 21, maybe 32, & many many more, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

Happy birthday my friend.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Wompus Cat

Yep . Happy Birthday .
And that ain't  no Carp .
That is a Bugle Mouthed Bass :d
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on September 17, 2022, 05:38:38 PMyes happy birthday, not 21, maybe 32, & many many more, cheers Don.
That's very much my friend's and I wish I was 32 again,,,, ;) year's have been hard on me that's why I fish so much,,,,, :D yesterday me and marlo hit the river not much bait fish or anything else,,,,but we got something and that's ok,,,, ;D

Benni3

Today I got 8 small hybrids and marlo 1,,,, ;) clay got 1cat and a big hybrid and today was a good day,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

That's a lot of meat for a night at the cove!  How are the conditions holding up? - john

Benni3

Yesterday I got 1cat and clay got skunked and today I got 1 hybrid and marlo 2cats 1 hybrid  ,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 cat and marlo got 1cat,,, :)  but this was a good one that way this torque 5 has 50lb on it,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !