Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 9 today,,,,, ;) but marlo got the big one,,,,,, ;D

Crow

And his grin shows it ! He looks like such a happy guy!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Shellbelly

Quote from: Crow on March 09, 2023, 12:08:16 PMAnd his grin shows it !
He's got the look!  Put that man on a cereal box!  I fish alot, but you guys are on it almost every day.  Good stuff!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

I got 5 today and marlo 1,,,, ;) and dewayne 26 hehe,,,,, but he stopped to talk to us,,,, :D  but it was a good today for everyone,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today,,,,,then the wind  blow 20mph,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today didn't get there till 6pm,,,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 4 today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got1 marlo 5 today,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Heh Heh Benni, are you using old Lake Tanicomo tactics on those fish? - john

Benni3

I got 1 today and marlo 3,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,, ;D

Shellbelly

Those "little yellow jigs" are home runs in a can!  Somebody needs to make a mold for those.  You guys are spreading smiles all over the place!  I'd be honkin' the horn if I drove by there!
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

I got 5 today,,,,, ;D

Crow

You guys are really on a roll! We're "back home again" ,in Illinois, so maybe I can catch a few in the river...the Gulf sure didn't pan out for me, this winter.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on March 23, 2023, 12:31:21 PMYou guys are really on a roll! We're "back home again" ,in Illinois, so maybe I can catch a few in the river...the Gulf sure didn't pan out for me, this winter.
Thanks my friend,,,,, ;) I have always did good in Florida on the eastcoast,,,,,, ;D