Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

It's Springtime! Looks like good fishin there. Here we got alota rain, but at least the wind ain't so bad.
No snakes on the Islands. Good place if ya got Herpa-phobia(is that a word?). the dude in your picture looks like he et somethin.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Me and Larry got skunked,,,, ;)  but jonh got 1 carp 1 hybrid,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,, ;) biggest 1 22in on 6lb test it was fun,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

I'm so good I caught a carp with Benni while I was in NC at the time.  :d

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on April 20, 2023, 11:30:54 AMI'm so good I caught a carp with Benni while I was in NC at the time.  :d
The wife didn't find out either that you was gone,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 today,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Spawning run?  When I lived in SW Missouri right about now (depending on weather and temperature) was when they would start to run up out of the lakes - super fun - one of my "goto" lures was a white Rooster Tail. - john

Benni3

Today I whent down and watched dewayne fly fish it's better than tv,,,, ;) then I hit the cove got 2 hybrids and 1 cat,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 hybrid clay got 1 and jonh got 1 carp today,,,, ;D

Benni3

Yesterday whent to the cove at 9:30am no luck even trying out my friends saltwater flys,,,,, ;) then hit the river and seed the biggest trout ever,,,  :)  just wouldn't hit anything,,,,, >:( dewayne called me up today I tried,,,, :( then but dewayne  on him he got some trout there but not that one,,,,,, ;D

Shellbelly

You went.  That counts.  Been wondering where you've been.  I haven't wet a line in a week.  My gills are getting dry.
"Little boy,  you can get glad in the same pants you just got mad in."  (My Momma)
"You shot it boy, you're gonna clean it and eat it".  (My Dad)

Benni3

Dewayne called me up today and we whent fishing,,,, ;) and I had to stop dewayne from stepping on a snake,,, :D I grabbed it by the tail and flipped it up on the walk way,,, :o but didn't see some 20year old and hit him in the leg with it,,,,,, ??? He never looked down just keep walking with his ear pugs in and looking at his cellphone,,,, :-\ and me and dewayne just couldn't stop laughing,,,,,, ;D

Gfish

Sounds real 😆. Wonder if there's cure for "screen obsessive-i-tis". Getting bit? Crashing your car or running someone down?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,,, ;D

sabaman1

Nice job Benni! :d
JIM