Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on March 30, 2024, 10:22:16 PMHi Benni, I am under the impression you have caught a trout or two so far, do you have a faverat lure, or fly, or maybe, dark lures on a dark day, or or ?, keep well cheers Don.
We have here some artificial lure only areas,,,, ??? I have been using powerbait white grubs,,,but just the head and now im gonna go back to gulp nightcrawler 8in cut down to 1in,,,I sometimes use blue fox 2# with a white grub tail and for big trout rebel broken back  sr5 and that gets expensive on the river,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,,,, :)

Benni3

And I'm going down the flashlight rabbit hole now I picked maglite because they don't break and my mom threw away my battery charger when I was working out of town said it was dirty,,,, >:(  I got a harbor freight and it was junk so I whent on pbay and got the same one a 1989 radio shack $19 but they don't break and aways work,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I'm going down the rabbit hole with flashlights now,,,,, >:(
Maglite ml25lt
Maglite ml300l 3 cell universal  camo
Maglite ml300lx green
Maglite ml300l 4 cell
Nitecore edc35 5000 lumens thanks to Brewcrafter you had get on this one,,,,,, ;) so I'm going to test them out and let  everybody know what happens,,,,,, ;D

alantani

had a bunch of old mag lights.  don't know what happened to them.  i just remember the replacement LED bulbs being more expensive than the original cost.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

Bennie, I saw some guys using a rechargeable headlamp that turns on/off with the swipe of a hand, I love it.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Gfish

Now I remember why my late 70's girlfriend hated Debbie Boone; cute and talented. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything about it. Then again, she was gaga for Robbie Benson.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

I got 3 rainbows yesterday and got the new flash lights in the nitecore edc35 was the one I'm most impressed with brighter than a streamlight,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Got 1 trout today and tested the nitecore out 1/2 mile away,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

You happy with the Nitecore?  I didn't lead you wrong? -john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on April 11, 2024, 03:38:44 AMYou happy with the Nitecore?  I didn't lead you wrong? -john
Maybe the battery no replacement,,,, :o
I got one trout today with high water and winds,,,,,,, ;D

Ron Jones

HaHa,
I couldn't figure out why there was a YouTube video in this thread! :d
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Gee Bennie you must have a lot of line on that trout reel, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat