Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I got 2 today,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ok we got pitcher now,,,,, :o what I have been working on the last two weeks,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Yes it was a difficult job and buying new rims and got to paint them,,,, :-\ that's crazy talk,,,,, ::)

Benni3

It was time consuming,,,,,, :'( but you got to make it happen,,,, ;D

Swami805

Looking good Benni!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gfish

Cool! Vast improvement. Next picture—on the vehicle?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Benni, you have talent.  That is a great job. I wish you were near me, I could use your help in removing dents from an antique outboard motor gas tank.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 5 today,,,,,, ;D

Crow

Those wheels look great! Trout look pretty good, too ! :D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on December 18, 2021, 03:31:06 PM
Cool! Vast improvement. Next picture—on the vehicle?
I'm thinking maybe stainless steel bolts on the rings,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on December 19, 2021, 12:12:59 PM
Those wheels look great! Trout look pretty good, too ! :D
It hit a hole today that was loaded and got 6,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Benni - you said everybody local keys onto where your truck is to find the bite...so now you have really awesome looking rims to totally stand out.  You don't fish alone very much do you?  :D  Marlo's gonna be asking "why all these people here?  :D

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on December 20, 2021, 01:08:16 AM
Benni - you said everybody local keys onto where your truck is to find the bite...so now you have really awesome looking rims to totally stand out.  You don't fish alone very much do you?  :D  Marlo's gonna be asking "why all these people here?  :D
Yes sir,,,,,, ;) I might get a Uber,,,,, :D got stainless steel bolts and put them on,, I sold something at a consignment shop and got a ski rack with the money there,,,,, :o because they make a great fishing rod holder with locks on it,,,,, 8) so today was a good day,,,,,,,, ;D

thorhammer

Dude, you're gonna get recognized from space with that fully pimped rig...they're gonna crawl after your spots like a tuna spotting plane....

I'm getting some plain old Michelin LT's tomorrow....under the radar lol