Accurate Dauntless DX2-500 Main Gear Shaft Faulure

Started by docjun, March 30, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docjun

Hello guys, i need some help about my Dauntless DX2-500. We bought the reel from Charkbait 2 years ago and have been using the reel primarily for bottom fishing. A couple of weeks ago i noticed an unusual "back play" on the handle so i opened up the reel and found the square footing of the main gear shaft with a compound fractue. i have sent Accurate South East Asia, and Accurate USA an Email without a response yet. I have also sent Accurate US a message on their FB account about the Main Gftp://ear failure complete with images and all i got was a very helpful singular "thumbs-up". Anybody know who i can contact about the problem? TIA!

JRD

I'm guessing your not in the US or would have used the toll free number.  Give them a few days not including weekends.  If no response try ben@accuratefishing.com or kristin@accuratefishing.com.

docjun

Thanks JRD, Ben sent me an email already however he suggests shipping the reel back to their H.Q. in Corona. Oh and you guessed right since I'm all the here in the Philippines. I'm asking Ben for an alternative plan of action for my situation so I can use her again asap. Thanks again for the links JRD! 😊