Hi ! From Sweden !

Started by Putte, February 16, 2017, 06:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

The Valient line of reels are super nice. Ive worked on them and hope to fish one some day.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Putte

Damn !

I´m getting a little bit touched by all the nice words ! Thank you all !

Best regards:
Jörgen Sandén, Sweden / Norway.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Putte --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

gstours

Welcome to our chat spot. ;)  You are about to find some new friends and find a wealth of information as well as the opportunity to share pictures and the past to make this great site even better. 
  I am personally inviting you to share some of your photos with us as you find time.  I fish Halibut a little also, and love to boor folks as we all try not to boast when opportunity meets opportunity! :-*

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on February 18, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
I fish Halibut a little also, Gary
Aaand this is the understatement of the year.  Hey Putte Gary is the Butt Man.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Welcome Putte: 
  my grandfather immigrated to Canada from Norway (a few years back) and since I was a child I have wanted to visit there.  once I learned of the incredible halibut fishery I have had  a fishing trip to Norway on my bucket list.  I have seen some incredible videos of the fish taken there.  It's absolutely awe inspiring.
  Who knows what the future holds and I do hope you post up some pictures, you can give Gary (gstours) a run for big halibut he's out North American halibut whisperer,  you might flood us with pictures of giants.  How fun would that be.