Hello from Vasa, Finland

Started by Mumin, February 20, 2017, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mumin

Hello,
My name is Kristian and "Mumin" to my Swedish friends because I am from Finland.
Im 38 years old and I have fished more or less all my life.
In Finland I fish for pike and perch but my passion is fishing in Norway (Halibut, Colefish and Cod).
Thank You for having me here with You.
I already posted a question on the Pro Gear because Im flying to Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Im thinking about to buy the Pro Gear Violator V20 from Chark Bait if it feels great  ;D

foakes

Welcome, Kristian --

Glad to have you on board --

Hard to go wrong with a ProGear.

Charkbait will spool it for you at likely little or no charge --depending on the type of line you choose.  Saves a little money.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Welcome Mumin.  I wonder if Charkbait monitors this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Putte

Best regards:
Jörgen Sandén, Sweden / Norway.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

David Hall

Mumin. I purchased that reel from chark bait last year I really like it but wish I had gone with the 30,  they  are almost identical except the 30 has a rod clamp.  The 20 does not!

alantani

the fred hall show is in long beach, california, from march 1st through the 5th.  i will be there on march 1st and 2nd.  how long will you be in town?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Calusa

Quote from: Mumin on February 20, 2017, 08:58:11 PM
Hello,
My name is Kristian and "Mumin" to my Swedish friends because I am from Finland.
Im 38 years old and I have fished more or less all my life.
In Finland I fish for pike and perch but my passion is fishing in Norway (Halibut, Colefish and Cod).
Thank You for having me here with You.
I already posted a question on the Pro Gear because Im flying to Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Im thinking about to buy the Pro Gear Violator V20 from Chark Bait if it feels great  ;D

Tervetuloa, Mumin!

Bill B

Tervetuloa veljeni...... Bill Sacramento, California USA
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

sdlehr

Tervetuloa. Ole kuin kotonasi.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Mumin

Thank You for the info on the ProGear and thanks for the welcomes  :D
AND OMG Alan Tani the fred hall show, we fly home th 3:rd of March. Maybe have a beer or coffee there  ;D
I will absolutely try to get there one day (the 1 or 2) .... it looks like heaven to me
Perhaps somebody is selling ProGear there and You can get a good offer there?

alantani

i will be arriving in long beach around noon time on wednesday and will be going in early to help randy pauly.  i'll be at the show both wednesday and thursday, then headed home friday morning.  let's hook up wednesday or thursday.  i'll send you a pm with my contact info. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Steve-O

Tervetuloa, Mumin!

Asuin Suomessa monea vuottia sitten. Ausin Kauniasissa, Rovanimella, Lapeenranassa ja Turussa. En ole sujuvaa, enaa... :(

Hope you enjoy your visits here.

STRIPER LOU