Hello from central Florida!

Started by josephcsylvia, February 23, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanC

josephcsylvia

Quote from: BryanC on February 28, 2017, 01:56:19 AM
Hello from Oldsmar!

Hows it going neighbor!. Man i cant get over how many locals on this page!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

sharkman

otownjoe

The friday may 5th 39hrs trip still has plenty of spots available.  It is a few days before the full moon which is always good .Maybe we should start another thread and get a GOM fishing trip AlanTani style. I'm a Hubbard's regular and would definitely be in. Joe

josephcsylvia

Quote from: otownjoe on February 28, 2017, 03:05:14 PM
The friday may 5th 39hrs trip still has plenty of spots available.  It is a few days before the full moon which is always good .Maybe we should start another thread and get a GOM fishing trip AlanTani style. I'm a Hubbard's regular and would definitely be in. Joe

You got me on that one! May 5th is my moms birthday and she passed away a little over a year ago, sounds like a perfect day to head out! Ill start a new post later. Ill also talk to Dylan Hubbard and see if we can get a 10 or 15% discount if we have a few guys

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

sharkman

Let me double check but May 5 sounds perfect.  The mates on the 39hrs trips are the best.

ReelFishingProblems

Household 6 (wife) says my leave request is approved for the 39hr. If at all possible would you fine gentlemen be capable of going any time from the last week of May to the last week of June? My work should be very slow so this time frame is better. If not I still might be able to pull off May 5th.

Nick

Tiddlerbasher

cwillis85

No sure how I missed this for so long but I asked the wife what she would think, she said get the details. That's as close to a yes as I need.
Chris

whatsnext

from Flagler Beach Fl. and a new member myself. Welcome.

otownjoe

Nick, unfortunately the red snapper season starts June 1st.most boats are already pretty full for june.Hubbard's doesn't even have a trip scheduled the last week in may as they get ready for non stop fishing because the snapper season is so short. Even a small group might be hard to accommodate at this late a date. Joe

ReelFishingProblems

I will start working May 5th option, just need to get that day off.

Nick