Accurate and Tiburon frames and Accuplates for Penn Squidders and Surfmasters

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 17, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Please let me know if anyone can use any of these Squidder components.  The 140 frames also fit the Surfmaster 200, 25 Monofil, etc..  The 146 frames fit the 100 Surfmaster, 27 Monofil, etc.
Thank you,
Randy

*NOS Purple Tiburon 146 frame with rod clamp kit $74 including shipping
*NOS Electric Blue Tiburon 146 frame with rod clamp kit $74 inc. shipping
SOLD *NOS Green Tiburon 140 frame with rod clamp kit $74 inc. shipping SOLD
*NOS Silver Tiburon 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $69 inc. shipping
Used Gold Tiburon 140 frame without rod clamp kit $55 inc. shipping
Used Gold Accurate 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $74 including shipping
Used Red Accurate 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $74 including shipping
*NOS Complete Red Accurate Accuplates kit (screws and nylon bushing included but not shown. $165 including shipping.

*NOS = New, old stock. Items are unused but may have very small light scratches or dings from handling.

COBIAMAN

Do you have any accuplates and cranes for penn 505hs or the 500 reels?;(

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have lots of 500 Accurate Jigmasters on various widths but only a few 505 and 506HS.

COBIAMAN

what colors do you have for the 500 jigs ? and do you have the plates and the frames so I can convert the reel I have ?
also what color for the 505 hs with plate and frame?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Are you only interested in Accurate frames, or can you also use Tiburon frames?  Most of my Accurate Jigmasters are fully assembled, although I do have some individual frames and side plates.  I can take the reels apart, but it would be a better value for you to take them complete.  If you do not want to have the extra parts, I can send you whatever stock Jigmaster components that you might need to complete the donor reels.

COBIAMAN

are the Tiburon frames made by accurate? I have new old stock penn jigmasters never fished and that I want to convert with accurate frames and side plates or Tiburon if made by accurate company?  please let me know the costs for new frames for both reels 500 and 505hs   

RowdyW

Tiburon and Accurate are two different companys. Tiburon still makes frames for some Penn reels. Accurate used to make frames & side plates for Penn reels but no longer. Tom of Cortez Conversions (a member of this forum) produces some frames & side plates for various  Penn reels. Check out his web site as to what he has available.                Rudy

COBIAMAN

above you say you have some individual frames and plates from accurate--  im looking for one set , what color do you have available ? one frame and set of plates for a jigmaster   

Pelagicide

Since it's not marked as sold I'm hoping it's available - are any of the  146 frames, side plates and blocks still available? I foolishly let a 146 with an accurate frame, Newell spool and blocks go to an acquaintance who coveted it. There are plenty of 146's on Ebay with Newell spools in them, but none with the frame and blocks. I know someone who will sell me a squidder with no marks on the chrome or the plastic, so this could look good with the purple frame.
Thanks and hope to hear back from you!
Joe S.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Joe, I will let you know exactly what I have when I get home in a few hours, but I know for sure that I have the red Squidder Accuplates and the Electric Blue 146 frame.  When you say "blocks", are you talking about the rod clamp kit?  If so, I have plenty of those.

Thank you,
Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Joe, I have a new electric blue Tiburon 146 frame here, and I also have a Newell spool for the 146 and a new set of red Squidder Accuplates.  I am not sure what you mean when you say "blocks".  Regarding other frame colors, I just got off of the phone with Tiburon and they have the 146 frame in black, silver, red, cobalt blue and dark green.  I am going to Tiburon on Monday and could pick up a frame for you and ship it to you on Tuesday.

Please let me know if any of the above will work for you.

Thanks,

Randy

kmstorm64

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 17, 2017, 01:47:21 AM
Please let me know if anyone can use any of these Squidder components.  The 140 frames also fit the Surfmaster 200, 25 Monofil, etc..  The 146 frames fit the 100 Surfmaster, 27 Monofil, etc.
Thank you,
Randy

*NOS Purple Tiburon 146 frame with rod clamp kit $74 including shipping
SOLD *NOS Green Tiburon 140 frame with rod clamp kit $74 inc. shipping SOLD
*NOS Silver Tiburon 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $69 inc. shipping
Used Gold Tiburon 140 frame without rod clamp kit $55 inc. shipping
Used Gold Accurate 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $74 including shipping
Used Red Accurate 140 frame with rod clamp kit. $74 including shipping
*NOS Complete Red Accurate Accuplates kit (screws and nylon bushing included but not shown. $165 including shipping.

*NOS = New, old stock. Items are unused but may have very small light scratches or dings from handling.

Would the Electric Blue 146 work with a Surfmaster 100?
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: kmstorm64 on August 14, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Would the Electric Blue 146 work with a Surfmaster 100?

Yes, the 146 frame fits the 100 but the spools are different.

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Reel 224 on August 16, 2018, 01:32:06 AM
Randy: Do you have any 200 kits left?

Joe

Joe, I have a new in the box silver Accurate Accuframe for the Penn 200, and a Penn aluminum spool for $90 including shipping.  Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Randy