Accurate and Tiburon frames and Accuplates for Penn Squidders and Surfmasters

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 17, 2017, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benruu3642

Hello Randy,

I was wondering if you still had any Accurate parts left?

Ben

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ben I do still have a collection of Accurate Penn components and complete conversations in sizes from Squidder up to 9/0 Senator.  Please send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for.

Thank you,

Randy

Rjnelson1184

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Rjnelson1184 on January 25, 2019, 06:01:13 AM
Looking for a frame for a Penn 1/0.  Anyone know of any?   
I believe the Tiburon kit for the 501 works for it, but Randy will chime in and confirm/deny soon...
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rjnelson1184 on January 25, 2019, 06:01:13 AM
Looking for a frame for a Penn 1/0.  Anyone know of any?   

RJ, Darin is correct, if you want to use your 1/0 spool, then any 501 frame will work.  I have some 501 frames in stock.  Which color(s) would work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

Rjnelson1184

Randy,  Silver or black would be best. Do you have any aluminum spools?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rjnelson1184 on January 27, 2019, 07:24:01 AM
Randy,  Silver or black would be best. Do you have any aluminum spools?

RJ, I have a black Tiburon frame and rod clamp kit that is a 9.9 on a 10 scale, possibly unused, and a good used tested-true Penn aluminum spool, and I can deliver the complete kit to you for $94.94 including shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking.  Will that work for you?

Thanks,

Randy

dontaskn8

Hello I'm looking for the accuframe in gold for a 501, and the purple 146 frame can you please let me know if you have them.

Lorenzo

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Lorenzo, I have a new in the box gold 99 Jigmaster Accuframe with black Accurate spool.  Would that possibly work for you?

JasonGotaProblem

Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Just a Newell kit.  It's unique as it has what I believe to be the only 506 Newell spool in existence.  It's a Jerry Downie special.

If that doesn't work for you, Tiburon probably has a frame in stock.  You can reach them directly at 714-546-7553.

Thanks for giving me a shot at it.

Randy

fishmeluck

Do you have any Tiburon 146 frame with rod clamp kits in colors other than purple and blue? I'm looking for a set in: gold, red, or silver, in order of preference.
Give a man a fish and he will have fish for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

JasonGotaProblem

Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

Vintage Offshore Tackle