While Searching for Something Else -- Found Other Items

Started by foakes, March 21, 2017, 04:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

A few weeks ago, I told Barry that I would send him some Mitchell 510 parts he needed, along with all of my Daiwa 7250RLA extra parts -- after I built one for myself to keep.  Been a little busy -- got to it last night.

And he also needed some old Meisselbach Tri-Part pieces that I had out in storage.

So this morning, I started my search for the Tri-Parts.  Found the bag for Barry.

As I was looking through about 20 bins of reels and parts -- found a few neat old reels, plus around 18 Cardinal spools in a bag that I had never looked at before.

Nice to find stuff that you weren't expecting.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Midway Tommy

Fred,
Only you, and I, would have a stash of not being used Cardinal spools.  :o  ;D
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

reelrepair123

good  morning   fred.   any cardinal 4 spools for sale?     harryk

foakes

Hi Harry --

Got a few here of the old originals -- 3, 4, 6.

Eight of the 4's.

I can sell them, or they can be traded.

I need a set of the Cardinals for my own personal use -- 3, 4, 6, 7 -- and would be glad to do some horsetrading with anyone who might want to do some swapping -- and has some extra reels.

Plus a whole bin of Cardinal skirted spools -- some discovered yesterday, for C4.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

reelrepair123

hi   fred,   i'll check what i have to trade or swap,  thank  you.   harryk