THE BIG SHIFT

Started by Maxed Out, March 20, 2017, 08:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

First off I'd like to thank everyone for all the support and feedback, good or bad.

I was recently offered a job I couldn't turn down. Hope to go a couple years at it before I retire once again. I will no longer have time to sell and ship the custom levers. The good news is Scott's Bait & Tackle, AKA mysticparts.com  will be stocking all colors of the levers. Scott's also designated a part # to the new lever 21-66A.

....and for you islanders, Brian's Fishing Supply in Honolulu will also be stocking the new levers !!

Please note that I've been selling these levers to the Ohana for basically my cost. In order for the levers to remain a viable product, the retail price will be a couple bucks higher cause Scott's and Brian's aren't in business to sell at cost.

Thanks again for all your support, and anyone that already had an order in with me will get shipped this week.

Tight Lines -Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

STRIPER LOU

Ted, I wish you well on your new endeavor. Hopefully you'll still have time to visit and show some of your great stuff every once in a while, if not it wouldn't be the same here without you.  ;)

All the best,  ..  Lou

Reel 224

Ted; I will certainly miss your generosity and service, it was/is impeccable. I wish you well in your new venture.

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

steelhead_killer

Good luck Ted.  I am certain that when you apply the dedication and creativity to the new gig like you did on your products you will be a huge success!  All the best!

Andy
><)))">

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations on the new job Ted, and congratulations on hooking up with two great dealers for your parts.  I am sure that both ventures will be great successes!

Randy

mo65

Best of luck with that new job Ted...and thanks for creating great parts for these reels! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Bryan Young

Congratulations Ted. Wishing you the best in your new adventure.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Jerseymic

Best wishes for your new job Ted.

Mike,

U.K.

Tightlines667

Best of luck Ted on the new position.  I am sure 2 years will come-and-go before you realize it. 

Great news that the product will continue to be available, and likely to a larger market.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Shark Hunter

Good Luck Ted and Thank you for all you do for us.
Life is Good!

Swami805

Hope you enjoy it Ted, good luck! Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dominick

Congratulations.  I trust that you will have some time to fish with the new job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

All the Best in your new endeavor, Ted --

If appropriate, what is your new vocation?

If personal, we respect that.

Maybe Chief R&D Engineer for Penn?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

PacRat

We're going to miss those Red Light Specials. Best of luck with your new job. Thanks for the great parts and most of all the great inspiration...you always set the bar high!
-Mike

twotone

Ted with all your ambition you'll always succeed. Wish you the best.

Anthony
twotone