Red fish

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, March 14, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

Have not been around here much lately. Been more into my Sporting Clay shooting. A friend has been after me for years to go with him to Rock Port Texas, for Red FISH and other stuff. He has a Place there that his dad stays at. We do some wading the shallows throwing spoons, and some bait fishing. He has a boat there guess will be running around. We'll be there the last week of April. Been looking at some youtube vids on red fishing in south Texas, that guy uses a kayak. Looks like a lot of fun. We will be driving from Phoenix, about a 20 hour drive.
I'll be back to work for a week then head to Lake Powell for a few days. Going to burn up all my vacation before I retire. Got about 6 weeks.
Finally got some one to train for my job, that is going to be good. I will be retiring later this year, no latter than September, I'll be 70.
Going to do more Flathead fishing this year. Did a few more modes on the HOLEINTHEWATER got to get some good rod holders put on it yet.
  YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE
   DAVE

redfish12

Looks like a nice rig! My dad has a pontoon boat and I have been trying to help him with a livewell solution. Do you have details on your tank?

HOLEINTHEWATER

just a barrel cut off, with a pump on a spray nozzle and a drain tube over the side. the pump is all so used for our cleaning station.