let's make sure everyone feels welcomed.

Started by alantani, May 02, 2011, 02:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome FB what FRed should have mentionbed is that he's ya man for Dam quick spinners ;)

alantani

Quote from: Flounder Boy 3 on June 11, 2015, 03:57:53 AM
Hi, Flounder Boy 3 from Mississippi here.

welcome!  get an avatar photo up if you can, and post lots of photos! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BigJimbo

Quote from: Reel 224 on June 08, 2015, 05:30:02 PM
I wanted to say earlier that everyone here does make you feel welcome and so far I have never felt insulted or looked down upon by anyone here when asking questions about reel service or any other subject for that matter. This site has been a pleasure for me to visit and spend time on learning and reading various posts.lot of knowledge here,and it's great to communicate with such intelligence, and humor "Dominick" ;D   
What he said!!!
Sorry I've been out for a while.
Life throwing curve balls at my head but I ducked most of them.
Welcome to Kozmo!
I'm pretty new here too but these guys are great.

Flounder Boy 3

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on June 11, 2015, 08:27:12 AM
Welcome FB what FRed should have mentionbed is that he's ya man for Dam quick spinners ;)

Yes, I've seen a thread where he completely took apart and serviced a Quick 110N. Impressive.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

Syncopized

Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii. I've been following mr.  Tani from the uluafishing.com days.  Mahalo for all your help with servicing and repairing my reels! 

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Syncopized on March 26, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
Aloha from Honolulu Hawaii. I've been following mr.  Tani from the uluafishing.com days.  Mahalo for all your help with servicing and repairing my reels! 

Welcome Ryan! 

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

Decker

Syncopized, I'm wondering about your handle.  Are you a musician?  A drummer?   

Reel 224

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

bhale1

Welcome Syncopized
Brett...from So. Arizona

Jig Slammer

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum Alan. I look forward to checking things out and seeing what things are about. It was a pleasure meeting you and the guys and a great time fishing with you.