Briggs & Stratton Plastic Carb Fix !

Started by jgp12000, March 21, 2024, 01:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Yup. What to do though? I hate lawns to begin with. Yeah, they look nice and they're good to play on, but expensive to care for and time consuming and lawnmower/weedeater noise oriented. Gimme cement, bout 10' around my house and 10' wide driveway.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

oldmanjoe

;D  OK I call you Old fashion or Stubborn , I am in the same boat .  I do have gas powered and 110 electric powered blowers , chain saws and hedge trimmers .    I will pick the 110  electric tools  first.    Cheaper to run  , always starts when you hit the trigger .

I do not know what the cost analyst is to charge up batteries verse using 110 straight .
      Yes it is nice to pick up a battery tool for the quick work .
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Donnyboat

My motor dont give any trouble @ all, artificial turf, had it for 11years now, n its still looking good, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

JasonGotaProblem

Joe your yard is all planters do you even have any grass?
Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

MarkT

My mower, hedge trimmer, string trimmer and blower are all battery powered. Hey, I'm in Klownifornia!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

oldmanjoe

Quote from: JasonGotaProblem on Today at 12:26:38 AMJoe your yard is all planters do you even have any grass?
I have a strip in the middle of the backyard and down the far side of the house .  Usually a 5 minute job including 1 stop to empty the pickup bag !
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Midway Tommy

Quote from: oldmanjoe on May 10, 2024, 09:20:22 PM;D  OK I call you Old fashion or Stubborn , I am in the same boat .  I do have gas powered and 110 electric powered blowers , chain saws and hedge trimmers .    I will pick the 110  electric tools  first.    Cheaper to run  , always starts when you hit the trigger .

I do not know what the cost analyst is to charge up batteries verse using 110 straight .
      Yes it is nice to pick up a battery tool for the quick work .

Most of my smaller stuff like blowers, weedeaters, etc. are electric. It's all those batteries polluting the world that I dislike and am against.  ;)
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)