West Marine Infatable life vest sale

Started by STRIPER LOU, November 26, 2017, 11:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Probably the wrong place to post this but thought there might be some interest. This is a great vest, very comfortable, and 50% off. $54.95 + tax. Sale ends tomorrow.

Standard shipping is free. I have a couple and really like them. They pretty much give you free range of motion.

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

https://www.westmarine.com/promo/black-friday-inshore-inflatable-pfd?cm_mmc=EM-_-Promo-_-N/A-_-N/A

Dominick

Lou, AT members these are for inshore use.  Not recommended for off shore use.  It is a good deal if you want an inshore life vest.  Watch the video.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

STRIPER LOU

You are correct! I forgot to mention that!

..............Lou

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Three se7ens

I picked one up on friday as well.  Very comfortable on the kayak.  I set mine up for manual-only so it doesnt go off if I take an unexpected swim. 

Shark Hunter

Thanks for that Lou.
I've always wanted one, but couldn't justify the expense.
It will make Kayaking much easier for me. ;)
Life is Good!

STRIPER LOU

Got their email flyer this AM and the offshore version is also on sale for $99.95. I remember looking at it when I purchased mine. Same style and configuration but maybe a bit larger and slightly bulkier to meet Coast Guard reg's for offshore use.

Inshore or offshore versions at this price are a great deal. I think on some items there is an additional 10% cyber Monday discount.

All have a great day,  ..  Lou

https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--offshore-automatic-inflatable-life-jacket-with-harness--18440032

Rancanfish

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 27, 2017, 04:14:00 AM
Thanks for that Lou.
I've always wanted one, but couldn't justify the expense.
It will make Kayaking much easier for me. ;)

D-man, that cracked me up.  ;D ;D  What is worth more than your own rear end?

It actually prompted me to buy a float coat last night.  I already own 4 of the inflatables,  and a rescue sling for my boat.  If you fall in our cold water here, you want back out quick.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Shark Hunter

I always have a life jacket on Randy, just not one this fancy. ;)
Life is Good!