Fish pictures anyone?

Started by gstours, May 23, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 29, 2017, 10:41:54 PM
I'll play along...
A couple of years back at Islamorada

I have 8 years on the forum and its the first time I see a picture of Sal with a fish, dang, this is a good day on my book
nice to meet you Salvatore pescatore
The Baja Guy

Alto Mare

Haha, yes Alex I used to fish a little. Here is a 44" cow, no way near the cows of Striper Lou, but it is my personal best to date:
Sorry it's not a clear shot:

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

;D Really nice striper,,,sal

boon

Mahimahi/Dorado:

Yellowtail/Kingfish:

oc1

gstours

I love it!  The vintage rod and a reel that still reels !   Dinner is in sight!    Great pictures.   Today !  :D         tanks  gst.

oldmanjoe

Quote from: oc1 on May 30, 2017, 07:57:17 AM
today...

-steve
Nice  fish .......... But i would like to see more pictures of that stick  .  Bamboo ?     joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

gstours

I wanted to keep the balll bouncing to let you see another fishee n a great reel.   sure was fun! ;D

Summers almost here,   hooraay!    Lets go fishing!

Hardy Boy

Fun one from a few years ago with my dad. Not the biggest ones we have caught but a good jump pic.
Todd

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

TheReelShop

This was last year in June. Caught with a 50SW.. Beautiful day!

54" Barracuda!

Shark Hunter

Awe Man!
That Cuda would make some nice shark bait!
They are really no good for anything else.
Life is Good!

Hardy Boy

One more and then that's it. Here is a pic of myself with a 35 lb chum and my buddies dad with a 37 lb spring way back in 1995. Turned out to be the IGFA world record (and line class) beating the old record from Alaska of 33 lbs .................... still stands. We were mooching cut plug herring so it was unusual to catch a chum but not unheard of.
Todd

Benni3

I got a small marlin one time  ;D

Sulla

8 pound cabrilla caught in
Bahia de Los Angels.