Penn 9/0 Side Plates

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 06, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

That dark cobalt blue you used on the 146 kits would be cool but the black frame works with anything for me. I'll go with the herd on this one. Thanks for doing it
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

Ice, Ice Baby. ;)
Cobalt would be nice too.
Either one will work.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Tom are you anodizing the frames as well to match the plates?
I would love to get a green set and maybe red.

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 26, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Sal

Not this time Sal. These are just plates.
I do want to make a full frame kit for the Cortez Conversions Classic series though....
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

Alto Mare

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on March 26, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on March 26, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Sal

Not this time Sal. These are just plates.
I do want to make a full frame kit for the Cortez Conversions Classic series though....
Tom
👍...cool, those should come first.
They do have your name on them🙂
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Swami805

How are these coming along? Just checking
Do what you can with that you have where you are

David Hall

I knew I saved that 9/0 frame and upgrades for a reason,  black to go with the frame will be nice.

twotone

Will these fit your Dom Tom frame? Maybe I missed this question about fitment ? If so ,black and sliver would good.
twotone

Three se7ens

Ice blue for me.  One set for sure, possibly a second.

Cortez_Conversions

Yes, these plates will fit all Accurate, old style Tib and my Cortez Conversions frames. I'll probably do a few colors, so keep the conversation going, I'm undecided at the moment.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

thorhammer

green, blue, silver. I'll take one of each :)

Army_of_One

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on May 01, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
Yes, these plates will fit all Accurate, old style Tib and my Cortez Conversions frames. I'll probably do a few colors, so keep the conversation going, I'm undecided at the moment.
Tom
Have you made anything yet that hasn't sold out?  ;)  I know purple is never the answer though.  :(  If you have a raw aluminum set ready I, and many others, would jump on them today!
Another day in Paradise!

Maxed Out

Red, silver, and ice blue are all great colors you have done in the past. I'm sure they'll sell no matter the color.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

Trying my hand at turning

I think Walnut looks very good with Blue

This one is about 1/2"taller than the 24-117

Sal