And then this happened.

Started by troutman561, July 17, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutman561

So after the 6/0 build and the discovery this 4/0 (113h) I hadn't paid much attention to was a USA made reel, I felt the urge to scoop up some more Senators to modify over time if needed and use. eBay was good to me and I was able to find 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, and as part of a package deal a black side plate 4/0(this came with a LB 66 and a 209). The 2/0 is in rough condition, the 1/0 is ok and he 3/0 is in fishable condtion. Not sure what I am going to do with the 113, I'll probably sell it, but I can think of a purpose for the others. Now, on to working on collecting the 9/0+ sizes. That will have to take a back seat for a bit but eventually. That's gonna be a bit more expensive.

Bill B

Bwwwwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!  And so begins your path to the Darkside!!!!  Welcome brother, no turning back now......Good haul and great reels......Keep that 113 and start building a a Senator Collection........Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Army_of_One

I don't feel sorry for you.  Your 114H project had me making a 114HLW from just a frame.  ;)
Another day in Paradise!

JRD

Those package deals always get me in trouble.  Buy the pile for one reel then have to hot rod 5 more just cuz you can't have them sitting in poor condition.  Break out the the Franklin's.

Swami805

Yup or you get one that's just too nice to hot rod so you leave it stock as a shelfie and buy another one.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

You cannot resist the Dark Side.
I am your Father. ;D
Life is Good!

David Hall

There's is a light but there is no end to this tunnel!

thorhammer