General Breakdown, clean and reassemble

Started by erichardson2000, June 24, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erichardson2000

Hello,
Is there a post that specifically states how to tear down, clean, regrease, and reassemble penn senators such as the 113H, and 209? I want to get into rebuilding reels, etc after fishing with such wonderful, knowledgeable people on the SOA last week! They really inspired me and taught me a lot! I feel the best way to get into this hobby is to start by breaking down, cleaning and reassembling my own reels that I fish with over here in the GOM. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Eric

sdlehr

Welcome, Eric! Navigating the site can be a little intimidating at first!

From the Home page scroll down to Reel Rebuild Tutorials and Questions-> Penn Senator Tutorials and Questions ->then find your Senator thread

and also you'll see the Penn Tutorials and Questions (Instead of Penn Senator Tutorials and Questions) and under that you'll find at least one thread for the 209.

Hope that helps.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Bryan Young

Welcome Eric. Was great sharing the rail with you in Mexico. Man, you could surely hook them fish. You had better luck in hooking up than I. Post if you have and questions. You can call me too.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tiddlerbasher