Anyone have any experience with any of this stuff

Started by lpquick, May 27, 2011, 09:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpquick

The link to the website is here http://reelschematic.com/isc/ I am thinking about ordering one of everything but wanted to know who has used any these lubricants first.     :-\

alantani

never tried the product.  doubt i would change from what i use now.  nice marketing, though.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Not I.  let us know how it works out for you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ReelSpeed

Wow, I was just thinking about consuming the Barracuda Grease!! Glad it has a warning on the bottom!  ;D ;D ;D
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

Gman_WC

:o So many colors  :o  It looks like BadFish is marketing to kids. -g
Walnut Creek, CA

Roger

I've never heard of it but I do like the warning label "Not for human comsumption"
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Yep Roger, nice warning labe: Not for human comsumption and keep away from children, I'm guessing they had to do that, if I was a kid I wouldn't be able to resist, they're some nice colors. But they do claim that it is 100% environmentally safe. :-\
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

cornsnaggler

I have also been looking at this product, and , wonder what others think about their claims and the significance of their emphasis on tungsten disulfide?