Started by Three se7ens, July 09, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caranx

Are the 113H insert kits available?
I'm interested in buying another.
Thanks

Caranx

Hi Adam,
I would like to order a 114H insert kit instead of the 113H as previously posted.
Thank you

Three se7ens

Ill have to check my stock.  Im out of drag washers for the 113H for sure, and Ill have to see what I have left of the larger sizes. 

Caranx

Thank you
I appreciate it.
I sent a PM for my PayPal email

farmer56

Hi  Adam ,    farmer 56  here  ....   i  would  like  to  order  one    114h  insert  kit  ...  P M  me  a  price ,  and  money  order  will  be  on  the  way...thanks   Dennis  ....send  warm  weather  with  it ...  went  ice  fishing  yesterday  ,  here in  south west  minnesota ..  ice  was  almost  too  thick  for  auger   ....  thats  almost  4  feet  thick...  we  should  have  ice  out  by  now.....caught  limit  of  perch  {  20   }  we  have  blizzard  warnings  now   could  get  1  to  2  feet  more  snow....that  will  put  us  over  3  feet  just  in  april  new  record    ....   where  is  global  warming  when  you  need  it.....i  should  have  started  field  work  by  now.....  sorry  so  long  winded  tonight    .....   

Three se7ens

The 114H kits will be available around the end of the month. 

p-deverett

Adam, do you have any 114h & 113H insert kits left?

Thanks Peter

Swami805

I could use one too when there ready and a few drag stars too,Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gman_WC

I'm in for 4ea of the 113h when back in stock.
-g
Walnut Creek, CA

Mackeral5

Hello Adam.  I have one of your insert kits in a Daiwa 600 that I am very pleased with.  Do you have any 900h kits?  Thank you.

Three se7ens

Quote from: Mackeral5 on May 12, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
Hello Adam.  I have one of your insert kits in a Daiwa 600 that I am very pleased with.  Do you have any 900h kits?  Thank you.

Im trying to get some more 900H kits together, but Im out at the moment.

Mackeral5

Thank you for the quick reply.  I have a trip starting June 9---do you anticipate having a kit available prior to this trip?  Thanks again.

Three se7ens

Quote from: Mackeral5 on May 13, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
Thank you for the quick reply.  I have a trip starting June 9---do you anticipate having a kit available prior to this trip?  Thanks again.

that should not be a problem.

Mackeral5

Awesome.  Let me know total shipped to 36877 and how to pay.  I have no concerns with paying in advance.

Thank you.

Mike Dowling

Van