where's fred?

Started by reelrepair123, July 24, 2017, 02:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reelrepair123

any body heard from fred foakes?   haven't seen him on the postings, hope all is ok.   harryk

Smols

I think he's on a fishing trip in the Sierra's.

El Pescador

Quote from: reelrepair123 on July 24, 2017, 02:01:44 AM
any body heard from fred foakes?   haven't seen him on the postings, hope all is ok.   harryk

Mr. Fred Oakes is Alive and Well!!!!

I just enjoyed 4 days of camping & fishing with Fred, and he says hello to all.  Camping trip is over as of today, Tuesday.

We gathered for a Great Saturday nite dinner, here is the photo.  The banner is for my dentist, Dr. Tso, she gave me a BIG BAG of brand new toothbrushes for me to give away to the Edison Lake camp out attendees for reel grease slathering use.

From left to right:  Fred, Rick, Yours Truly, Dominick, Steve, Linda & Jonathan

Next photo, Fred and Dominick enjoying an Ohana Moment!!!!

I've have LOTS of photos to post, but for now, 155 revenue-enhancing emails to response to.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

thorhammer

I knew where Fred was; I was looking for you, Harry! I was actually about to send you a note.

Can't wait for the pics, Wayne!

Dominick, I'll send the Tank log back this week. Been distracted.

Alto Mare

I didn't picture Fred with long hair... very cool. All look good.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

That is a photo of the month if I ever saw one!
Life is Good!

reelrepair123

thanks  wayne and john,  glad all is well, some great guys having fun, fantastic.  harryk

Dominick

Great picture Wayne but it was my birthday party (more on this later) so I got upstaged by your dentist.  Man did we have a good time.  Jonathon made fish tacos from rock fish he caught.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Happy birthday Dominick :) :) :)

theswimmer

You can tell who did the most fishing..
Look how sun burned I am.
Not good😣
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Shark Hunter

Oh,
So your the Tomato on the end. ;)
Life is Good!

mizmo67

~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 26, 2017, 03:35:25 AM
Oh,
So your the Tomato on the end. ;)
Good one Daron.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.