Very near my back yard.

Started by Soren Bredberg, July 10, 2017, 11:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soren Bredberg

About 2 and 1/2 mile from my back yard are just few fishing spots I can to chose from.

Bill B

Soren beautiful area...are their fish to catch from the shoreline?  Or do you need to go to deeper water.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

gstours

Thanks for your pictures , and it looks inviting to me.  even if you have to walk on the beach you are blessed to be that close to heaven that most of us  wouuld send you an envy reply!   I can bring over some garlic bread  and some cheese.  and some bacon for breakfast! ;D

Soren Bredberg

Thank you for your replies. Bacon and eggs sounds great and the coffee is on me. Many species from the shore such like Whiting, Bream, Flat Head, Dart, Tailor, Mackerel ( if you can cast far enough ) and just down the road Mangrove Jack in the creeks. If you have a boat then you also have the reef and all that comes with it.
Soren

ScottOz

Hey Soren where are you located? Looks nice.

ScottOz

Soren Bredberg

Yes Scott Caloundra it is.
Soren

ScottOz

Thought so.Touch of paradise there.The walk from Happy Valley to king's Beach îs very nice.I am down Caboolture way.
Scott.

Soren Bredberg

Been here 6 months Scott so a lot to explore. So many options!

Soren

foakes

Beautiful, Soren --

Look forward to your new adventures.

Checked the map -- looks like you are just North of Brisbane on the East Coast.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Soren Bredberg

Yes Fred about an hour from Brisbane. Fish heaven if you can catch them lol. You are welcome should you ever head this way.

Soren

mhc

Great area Soren, it's close enough to Brisbane if you want to go there and far enough away if you don't. My family used to holiday at Kings Beach when I was a kid 30 odd years ago, there used to be good fishing in Pumicestone Passage if you had a tinny as well as surf fishing around the front beaches or off the rocks on the headlands (using alvey reels  :).
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Soren Bredberg

So true Mike. Many options for fishing just around the corner.
Soren