Field Testing the Banax Kaigen 7000x

Started by gstours, July 24, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Attatched is some video of a good halibut that was caught recently on a reel I got last year ??? butt did not have much time left on the season.   Sooo here is some fun we had.   Enjoy and add comments or questions.      Sure was fun. ;)
This may not send so we,ll see?   May have to redo something?   

gstours

This is the link to the video that was just now posted.  maybe it will open for you?

Sorry? ???

Shark Hunter

I can see it just fine Gary.
Great Work!
Life is Good!

Donnyboat

Nice work Gary, good fish, thanks for showing, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

conchydong

When my Daiwa Tanacom dies for good I will definitely make the switch to the Banax.  The US representative is not only a forum member but besides that, when you look at the differences it is a no brainer.

That sure is a nice fish. Way to go!

oldmanjoe

Now that is a door mat .     Some day i will bare the cold just to fish that far north .      thank you for sharing .     joe
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Dominick

Gary, you sure look organized.  You brought that butt to the boat in record time.  Good Job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the replys, all is well here.   The Banax is made in Korea and the programming instructions are in Korean, Sooo I have yet to be able to use the jigging function.   Any Ideas?? ???   The seller/dealer was no help.
   Its a fun toy, The cord gets in the way if you don't think first.  The drag on this reel is max at about 28 pounds, and the motor will crank about 18 or so continuously.    I,m sure its got some weak spots internally,       Butt its a fun toy! ;)

mo65

Great fishin'! What is that bait you use? Looks like some kinda spinner...is it trolled? I know nothing about this type of fishing. I fished for flounder once...they'd catch one about the size of your fishes head and call it a door mat. :P  Was some of the finest eating fish I've had. Thanks for sharing! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~