My 650ss

Pictures are not really clear

Marc..

Shark Hunter

They are also Tiny.
Host them here or use Flickr.
Life is Good!

oc1

The photos are small but the site has young girls who say they are dying to meet me.  Decisions, decisions.
-steve

Big Tim

gstours

Question?  was the images first sent on the first post larger when sent?  Then when received by this site down sized?  or what.   I,m interested in getting another way to send pictures.  Is it easy to do on flicker and can you send video.   Do you keep a file kindy like photobucket?    Thanks?

Marcq

Thanks guys for the feedback, I tried Flikr but have the same problem, tiny pictures and found it complicated to use compared to photobucket
Looks like all photo that I retrieve from photobucket have shrunk unless I'm missing something

Still working at it

Edit:

Marc..

mizmo67

Looks like postphotos.org has a dropdown menu to select the size.  Yours in the post look like the 150x112 thumbnail size.
Try selecting the setting for 640x480 and see what happens?
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

RowdyW

It looks like you have a new logo Mo. I haven't seen it before.                Rudy

johndtuttle

Quote from: Marcq on July 29, 2017, 05:11:46 PM
Thanks guys for the feedback, I tried Flikr but have the same problem, tiny pictures and found it complicated to use compared to photobucket
Looks like all photo that I retrieve from photobucket have shrunk unless I'm missing something

Still working at it

Edit:

Marc..

You may be using the "post a thumbnail" link rather than the full size image.

whalebreath

I've been checking out https://imgbb.com/ so far/so good just wish the images were larger

Marcq

Quote from: johndtuttle on July 29, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
Quote from: Marcq on July 29, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

Still working at it

Edit:

Marc..

You may be using the "post a thumbnail" link rather than the full size image.
Yes I did, tried the other option but none for the full size image, this is from postimage.org

Marcq

Quote from: mizmo67 on July 29, 2017, 07:12:24 PM
Looks like postphotos.org has a dropdown menu to select the size.  Yours in the post look like the 150x112 thumbnail size.
Try selecting the setting for 640x480 and see what happens?

Yeah! when I choose a bigger size the image becomes blurry

Thanks, Marc..

Marcq

113h by Marc Quintin, on Flickr

Finally got it to work with flickr.Now the long process of fixing my threads

Thanks a bunch

mike1010

It seems likely that other free hosting sites will run into the same kind of cost wall as PhotoBucket.  They might not be as obnoxious/exploitative with their responses, but you might still be faced with moving your photos again.  I think the only long term solution is hosting photos here on alantani.com, or on a box of your own you control and will maintain indefinitely.

Mike