sealine 900h/910h

Started by alantani, February 07, 2009, 11:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carpslinger and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RJH

PS - I dropped one of my Daiwa 350H and broke the plastic nob on the handle - who do you suggest I can buy a replacement from?  What do you think of the Smoothies and Xtreme smoothies drag washers?

Thanks again,

Ron

alantani

the 4/0 grip, or even the smaller 2/0, would be fine. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DRT dead right there

Alan, are the washers available ? I would like to order 1 set. Thanks, DRT

alantani

yes, i'm going to start grinding them down today.  send me a pm with your address and i will send a set out to you.  thanks!  alan

team fishbones jones

Quote from: alantani on January 02, 2012, 09:48:23 PM
yes, i'm going to start grinding them down today.  send me a pm with your address and i will send a set out to you.  thanks!  alan
are these washers still available alan? and how much is the handle upgrade for the 900h?

alantani

yes, the drag set is $25 and the 6/0 handle grip is $36.  shipping is included.  note that i am now shipping out only 4 metal washers.  everyone was using one of the original thick metal washers on top anyway.  send a pm with your address if you want one.  thanks!  alan

marshalljoy

I have a daiwa 900 with a big handle, not the standard ones pictured. is there a handle replacement for this? or do i need to convert it the same way you would convert a daiwa 910?

alantani

you have a 910H rock cod special?

marshalljoy

It looks like the rock cod 910 handle but the plates on the side say Sealine 900h

alantani

it might be an aftermarket handle.  you might be able to go with a standard 900h handle.  can you take a photo?

marshalljoy

marshalljoy

alantani

wierd.  that looks like a daiwa handle for a 910h.  a profile shot of the star would show extra "910" pieces.  here is the 900 schematic http://www.daiwa.com/PartsDiagram/PartsDiagram/900H.pdf and here is the 910 schematic.  http://www.daiwa.com/PartsDiagram/PartsDiagram/910.pdf  the bridge is different and the 910 has a spacer cap that the handle attaches to.  guess it's possible that someone coverted a 910 into a 900. 

marshalljoy

Yeah its weird, does this mean I can just order an upgraded handle from you, replace it and be done with it? or will i need to buy the other conversion pieces to get my 910 imposter to become a 900h

alantani

not sure.  the handle for the 900h is only $10.  i bought one a while back, drilled out the old grip and bolted on a 6/0 kolekar grip.  they work great like that.  can you give us a profile shot that includes the star?  or better yet, can you remove the handle and show us what the top of the gear sleeve looks like.