sealine 900h/910h

Started by alantani, February 07, 2009, 11:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

If you want 6/0 handles, I have a few that I have for a few 6/0 that I was building but never got around to it. The are $33 plus shipping.

If you want used one, I have 2 that I'm willing to sell at $25 each plus shipping. They are on a couple of smaller reels and want to change Em to smaller handles.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

I don't think it will fit. I have seen the Kokelar handle put on the Daiwa arm. That seems to be the way to go.
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on March 19, 2014, 01:35:24 AM
I don't think it will fit. I have seen the Kokelar handle put on the Daiwa arm. That seems to be the way to go.

That's what I did with mine.  If you go that route, be sure to get the grip with the counter sunk screw.
Central Florida

cmaraj1

ok do u have any pics of your reel with the ebay handle?

Shark Hunter

I have bought quite a few handles and stainless steel posts from that same seller. Don't quote me on this, but I believe the 9/0 and 6/0 handle will interchange with a 600H. The 900H is its own bird. I prefer these handles from him, but this was before Lee started making Keta Kranks. :P

Life is Good!

bluefish69

I have a Ball Handle maybe from the same guy you bought the top 2 "T" Handles. In the Winter it gets Cold, I would rather have Allan's Handle on the bottom.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Porthos

If you just want the handle and not worry about the arm, this one will save you $4.05:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-T-Bar-Handle-with-Molded-Knob-Fits-PENN-Senator-6-0-114-114H-9-0-115-/310895784583?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4862d53287

I got one and the included arm is shorter than the 600H's factory arm. Ended up just drilling out the old knob and attaching the new one on the old arm. The included arm is now a spare in my spare parts box.

bluefish69

I have held the one you showed. It was bigger than the side plate of the Newell that I was going to put it on.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

cmaraj1

anyone have a spare wrench key for the sealine 900h? i cant find one online

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

cmaraj1

what kind line is everyone running on there 900h?
how much of 100lb braid with a top shot of 100lb mono can i get on this reel?
looking for close to 1000 yards total?
this is for my sharking setup..
i hope alan doesnt get madd for all the questions im asking on this thread...
thanks guys

Porthos

Quote from: cmaraj1 on March 25, 2014, 02:42:34 AM
thanks guys

accuratefishing.com/support/linecal.php

MFB

I have 300m of 45kg braid on mine with a 24kg mono backing, but I only use mine for deep sea fishing (100m+)

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

alantani

Quote from: cmaraj1 on March 25, 2014, 02:42:34 AM
thanks guys

not at all.  alan chui has dyneema that would fit the bill nicely.  i have both alan's dyneema and jerry brown's hollowcore spectra in 100.  i think that 1000 yards would fit with no problem, and still leave room for a healthy topshot.  are you set up with a winder?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!