Halibut fishing with GSTOURS (Gary) in Alaska Aug. 1-8, 2017

Started by El Pescador, August 12, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Great Job Wayne!
This will be a trip we all will remember! ;)
I'm speechless.
Life is Good!

coastal_dan

Amazing, thanks for taking us along with the great write ups and photos.  Glad to hear the Tank did so well, yet again!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

David Hall

jnd1959

Thanks for sharing. That was a great trip and I appreciate your taking me along even if it was just a pictorial journey.  Alaska has been on my list for 45 years.  It's getting close to planning time and this helps solidify my determination.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Swami805

Great report, Pretty cool to have the weather,fishing and good company all together, like hitting the fishing lottery.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tightlines667

I am still in awe that this fishing trip, which has been offhandedly talked about for years, actually became a reality.  A testament to the AT Ohana.  Very gracious of the host.  Gary better be careful not to turn his place into a fishing lodge.  Once the success of this trip gets out, he may be inundated with fishing requests.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Steve-O

Incredible! The grit on Dominick's face is the real deal. Those big halibut give no quarter and it appears that neither does the Tank nor its wielders.

Good on all of you.

Big Thanks to Gary & wife as hosts!

Maxed Out

Very cool, thanks for taking the time to take pictures and share with the Ohana !!

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

STRIPER LOU

Wow!

Gary and the crew comes thru! Talk about a trip of a lifetime. Ya all got to smooz with Gary, get some monster butts, and see the infamous red cooler to boot.

Nicely done,  ..  Lou

Bryan Young

That is an awesome trip.  Man I wish I was a retired semi-wealthy man to do these fun excursions.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Benni3

This has been fun watching a great fishing trip with good guys,,,,? What happened with the watermelon  :D

whalebreath

Outstanding report!

Fabulous weather & better results-interesting that a guide I know well here in BC uses a very similar hootchie setup right down to the large Siwash trailer.

gstours

Thanks Wayne for sharing the great story and pictures with this forum. :)  Your story flowed well and the nice weather pictures only show how lucky we four are to meet on this forum and enjoy such a great life.  ;)  Thanks to Alan Tani as well,   Best of Luck to Your Health.
    I dont know if this is ok to post videos here?   Please advise?    Usually I,ve done  Photo Gallery?   Either or??? ???