Field Testing with Friends

Started by gstours, August 15, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I can view the Filet Video now, but the boat is labeled private and I can't view. Maybe it just takes a little while.
Life is Good!

Dominick

Daron I got interrupted.  The other video should be available.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dominick on August 18, 2017, 12:19:42 AM
Daron I got interrupted.  The other video should be available.  Dominick
Yeah, you got interrupted by Zin ::) ;D
Great videos Dominick!
Gary, you make it look so easy, looks like you've done in a couple of times before ;D.
We are getting spoiled with Gary this week, a real pro in action.
Thanks for keeping us entertained my friends.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

HOLEINTHEWATER

gstours

Here is an edited version for the world to see of Sals Tank reel.  It has been used halfway around the world.  Its very gracefull, strong, cunning and forgiving.  Maybe the most copied ever Penn reel ever.   ???  The weather was good and the action was tops. :-*

See what you think? ;)

gstours

Hey folks;  :-*  the boat is just something to set the mojo red bait cooler in! ;)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Rivverrat

Ive seen better looking coolers floating by on the river after a hard rain  ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Rivverrat on August 21, 2017, 10:28:04 PM
Ive seen better looking coolers floating by on the river after a hard rain  ;D
Hey Riverrat, the next time you see a ratty looking cooler floating by grab it.  Put it in your boat and see how the fishing goes.  We all (AT members) know what kind of Mojo that red cooler has (not to take away from Gary's skill as a master butt man) so if you end up with a good Mojo cooler post some pictures of the cooler and the fish you catch.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

handi2

Gary you are an amazing guy. One of these days Ill make it over there to fish.

Filleting those fish is just like we do for Flounder but our fish are a a little bit smaller ;D
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Rivverrat

Dominick, I reckon I will do just that. Ive been boatless for a bit. However I just purchased a little, old model 14' aluminum boat. I'll have a place to put this O'l ratty cooler once I find one on the river.

Rivverrat

Quote from: gstours on August 17, 2017, 04:11:21 PM
 This boat works great for what I do here.  I built it myself and i,m not proud.   Just Satisfied. :-*
    I hope this post is ok here for temporary viewing,  ??? If it need to be moved feel free.   I,m no geek.

Classic, just truly Classic  ....Jeff

gstours

Ahh n its always good to have handles on each end ???cause it could double as a life raft!   Huh Dom?    Ha Ha!    ;)

Steve-O

Quote from: gstours on August 22, 2017, 03:32:08 PM
  Ahh n its always good to have handles on each end ???cause it could double as a life raft!   Huh Dom?    Ha Ha!    ;)

And you've got snacks on board said life raft!   :o :D ;D ::)

gstours

Snacks r good.  ;)  it can be a long time between brkfst n dinner!   oops?  did I skip a hot lunch bite? :P
     My brother even ate a bait herring one ,   butt thats a whole nother story.   I lost the bet2!!!! ???