AT.COM MEMBERS GET FIRST SHOT AT NEW LIMITED EDITION TIBURON 349H YOYO SPECIAL!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, August 19, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on August 19, 2017, 08:54:13 AM
Randy will you ship to the UK? If so what is the cost?
Chris.

Chris, I ship worldwide.  The cost to ship to the UK is $22.50 for USPS First Class International or $52.75 for Priority Mail International, according to the USPS.com website.  Priority Mail provides $200 insurance.  First Class does not include insurance.

Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?  If so, please PM your PayPal email address and let me know how you would like to ship.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you Randy, I will be unpatiently watching the tracking and the Penn parts will be on my bench ready for assembly.  The "old" reels I get teased about, but others do not hesitate to use, will get a face lift.
[/quote]

Lee, your kit is on its way by Priority Mail.  The tracking number is 9405809699938706949082 and you should have it by Tuesday. 

I hope that you love it and put it to good use soon!

Thanks again, I really appreciate your business,

Randy

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

steelfish

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on August 19, 2017, 06:17:55 PM
Lee, your kit is on its way by Priority Mail.  The tracking number is 9405809699938706949082 and you should have it by Tuesday.  I hope that you love it and put it to good use soon!
Quote from: Keta on August 19, 2017, 06:20:56 PM
OH! OH! OH!!!!! 

now look that !!! lucky boy !!!  you'll have another really nice toy, that kit its amazing

The Baja Guy

Jeffro

Whoa!  Very cool.  Please put me down for one Randy.  PM sent!

mikeysm

It looks like it won't be long Randy and they will all be gone.

Mike

conchydong

I am not that much into hot rodding reels as many of you but that sure is a beautiful upgrade. If I had a 349 and a use for it, I would probably sell my truck , house or wife (JK) ;D to get that.

To those who take advantage of this upgrade, you will have a spectacular reel.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: conchydong on August 20, 2017, 12:20:16 AM
I am not that much into hot rodding reels as many of you but that sure is a beautiful upgrade. If I had a 349 and a use for it, I would probably sell my truck , house or wife (JK) ;D to get that.

To those who take advantage of this upgrade, you will have a spectacular reel.

Thank you Scott!

Three se7ens

If anyone is interested, I have made insert drag kits for the 349H.  The stack is the same as the 113H, which Sal tested here.

Ill be happy to do another run to go along with this incredible offering from Randy.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

It looks like it won't be long Randy and they will all be gone.

Mike
[/quote]

Still have 12 kits left and 3 extra Tiburon aluminum spools.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Three se7ens on August 20, 2017, 03:46:19 AM
If anyone is interested, I have made insert drag kits for the 349H.  The stack is the same as the 113H, which Sal tested here.

Ill be happy to do another run to go along with this incredible offering from Randy.

Adam, if you get enough orders to run those 349H drag stacks, I would love one for my reel.

Thanks,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Tiddlerbasher on August 19, 2017, 06:28:42 PM
x2 just about to order one ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris, your YoYo Special will be winging its way to Great Britain today.  Thanks again for your business.

swill88

Randy, I'm curious.
The ice blue frame; do you picture it with maroon or black?
Can't wait!
Steve

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: swill88 on August 21, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

Randy, I'm curious.
The ice blue frame; do you picture it with maroon or black?
Can't wait!
Steve

Steve, the blue goes beautifully with both the maroon and black.  Here are a couple of photos of a complete reel with dark maroon plates (sorry for the poor photo quality).  It looks even better with the brighter red plates.

Thanks,

Randy