Penn Int 130

Started by Andiesean, December 13, 2010, 05:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andiesean

Any tutorials on Penn Int 130's? I have 2 130S's and 4 130ST's I want to tear down and clean up. Thanks for any help!!

kamuwela

the st is real easy if you follow any of the early penn tutoriols you will get it done ive done a few in the penn section of this site, look at the 50t its almost identical except yours is 2 speed and dual drag. look through it and youll find it aint so hard good luck.                                           aloha
                                                                    kamu

Andiesean

Thanks I will take a look at what you mentioned!!

kamuwela

Andiesean

I just wanted to say thanks Kamu!! I tore down all six 130's, very easy, only found one issue, easy fix.

Thanks again!!

kamuwela

anytime glad you got it done
                    aloha
                     kamu

458steve

Question - I have an old Int. 130H and I am getting a lot of gear noise and I can only find a high speed pinion shaft for the 130H.  I can get a set of main gear and pinion for a 130 original low speed. Can I just replace the 130H pinion to clear this up or should I replace them as a set in original 130 gearing. Thanks

Tightlines667

Quote from: 458steve on October 03, 2017, 11:44:05 PM
Question - I have an old Int. 130H and I am getting a lot of gear noise and I can only find a high speed pinion shaft for the 130H.  I can get a set of main gear and pinion for a 130 original low speed. Can I just replace the 130H pinion to clear this up or should I replace them as a set in original 130 gearing. Thanks

See my reply to your duplicate post.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.