you should've came yesterday to Gonzaga Bay

Started by steelfish, November 28, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Alex - yes, agreed, but I keep an EverSharp with it at all times...with a couple quick swipe we are back in business.  I did ask for the 9" Flex blade for Christmas from the wife...fingers crossed  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Donnyboat

Thanks for showing Alex, good memories, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

If you keep rubbing it in one of these days you will trip over me when you leave your house....keep it up Alex.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Thanks for the ride Alex :)

"remember the problem I have with the Ice cooler being to small?
well, I still have the problem  Grin Grin Grin"

Well I solved my problem with the cooler and bought one of these -
https://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/igloo-156-litre-165-us-quart-maxcold-cool-chest-819779

And now the fish are too small ;D ;D ;D

Gfish

You got me salivating: fish, fish tacos and sea conditions. Hawaii's been windy, rainy and cool for a couple of weeks. Oc1(Steve) mentioned "La Ninia"(?) conditions predicted for this winter for us... Nice pictures!
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

steelfish

glad you guys are enjoying the pictures.

theres is still a small window for the pre-fishing season,  wind havent hit us yet, normally for 2-3 more weeks we have chance to get in the water, after that the cold winds from the north will hit the area for 2-3 months, late dec, jan and almost all Feb the windy conditions dont allow us to go fishing as we would like (as weekend warriors), so this two last trips will keep my "needs" for fishing controlled for some weeks.

The Baja Guy

Benni3

Nice fish and nice gear,,,,thanks for taking us along  ;D

broschro