Bay Area fishing charter?

Started by jlezama, November 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natch!

i'm calling in sea sick that day!

Jack

Bryan Young

I have 2 VA days I have to use. I can now go weekdays. I'm ready for some crab and cod.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

YES!!!  I can do December 4, 2017 as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

swill88

Inodan3

alantani

i'll be out of town.  you guys have a great time!!!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

So we have

December 4, 2017

Juan
David Hall
Dominick
Bryan
Steve
Jack
Mike
Danny

We have 8.  Juan, did you say we needed 10?

December 7,  2017

Juan
Alan
David
David +1 or +2
Dominick
Bryan
Jack
Steve
Dan

scrinch

I'll check with the boss tomorrow and see if there's anything else on the schedule Dec 4.

--Rich

Inodan3

Bryan:  Please add me as well.

Danny.

Bryan Young

Got ya Danny.

BTW, I stickied the topic for now so it's easy to find and always on top.

alantani

I'm back from PV on Dec 5th, available from the 7th to the 15th.  Don't let that hold you back.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jlezama

Hi Bryan
         Yes 10 will be ideal, thanks so much for the headcount. I think we have 9 now. Can we get more people committed if we move the date to the 7th? That way we will have 10 for sure (Alan will be able to join)
Juan

swill88

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.