"349H' s"

Started by STRIPER LOU, November 19, 2017, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Hi All, these reels and some others are heading to the used tackle sale coming up as I'm planning on some new equipment for the shop.

They're not perfect but they are extremely nice. 3 1/4 to 1 ratio, They have the blank boss so H's. One I would rate as very good, next very good + and the one with the clamp, very good ++, and possibly I'm a bit conservative. Its pretty difficult to find them in this condition!

Some have been in my cabinet maybe 10/15 yrs. I can only think of one person who may have some better! (lol)

The Tackle show runs 1 Saturday, each and every month until April. There are so many reels at the show, they're displayed on 4 x 8 sheets of plywood on sawhorses. First time I went it was like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately nothing has changed but the good part is all my reels always sell out, the bad part is I usually cant refrain from buying something else!

Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested in purchasing any of these before I pack them up.

All have a great evening,  ..  Lou

Dominick

Those are beauties.  They should sell in a flash.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Maxed Out

Dang, just bought one off eBay 2 weeks ago

Nice reels Lou
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

pjstevko

When and where is this tackle show? Maybe I'll take a day off cleaning and spend some $$

STRIPER LOU

Its at J&B Tackle in Niantic. I'll have the exact dates shortly as their schedule changes so they can make the big Ct. tackle shows.

.....................Lou