Soon to be a Classic Pic

Started by gstours, November 22, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a good picture of a whole lot of stuff going on in a very quick sequence.   Read into it what you can for now.  I,ll fill in the blanks later! 

Happy Thanksgiving,  and Cheers to Folks in other country's, to all Alan Tani members of this great Family!    I,m greatfull for finding this place,   and not just another lost soul fisherman.   Thanks to all contributors and the advent of computers, This site is world wide,  that mind boggling to my little mind! :o

Dominick

Gary, thanks for giving me a classic designation.  I'll always be a classic in my mind.  ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

I had multiple responses that rhymed with classhat but 12 yo-ruled myself :)

What an epic Ohana trip.That was a few months ago and still providing new footage. Fantastic.

I'm severely bummed I'm not on  the left coast when Gary comes down to Dominck's. What a great Ohana motley crew already committed.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

John

HOLEINTHEWATER

THANKS FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU POST AND ALL THE EMAILS WE EXCHANGE. ;D ;D

Heartson

Quote from: Dominicrk on November 23, 2017, 01:21:37 AM
I had multiple responses that rhymed with classhat but 12 yo-ruled myself Smiley

What an epic Ohana trip.That was a few months ago and still providing new footage. Fantastic.

I'm severely bummed I'm not on  the left coast when Gary comes down to Dominck's. What a great Ohana motley crew already committed.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

John

Nice rod. I hope the other person took you to dinner first.

sdlehr

I get it. Dominick wouldn't let go of his cannoli (which went overboard just a moment before the picture was taken) and Gary had to help with a fish on, but they both decided at the last second to go for the dropping cannoli and the rig went in the water! Simple!
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector